Its no surprise that more than 200,000 people are hospitalized with the flu and its complications each year. But what is shocking is that most people assume that getting sick is just part of life. But it doesnt have to slow you down each and every year, leaving you and your family with aches and pains stuffy noses sleepless nights hacking coughs low energy levels and skin outbreaks.
The main reason we get sick is not just the infection of bugs or germs. Put simply: You get sick because your immune system fails to go into action fast enough or your immune system gets beaten down and worn out. Why?
- Poor diet
- Environmental pollutants
- Overuse of prescription and over-the-counter meds
- Global living and overcrowding
But you can keep the germs, colds and bacteria at bay by not only boosting your immune system, but maintaining the strength of your immunity with all-natural nutrients found only in the breakthrough Super Immune5 Plus formula from Health Resources. In this soon-to-be released combination you will get:
- Astragalusan ancient herb used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) that has been shown to boost the infection-fighting abilities of the bodys white blood cells by 83 percent, according to Prescription for Herbal Healing: An Easy A-to-Z Reference for Hundreds of Common Disorders and Their Herbal Remedies by Phyllis A. Balch, M.D. The Encyclopedia of Popular Herbs states that astragalus can improve levels of natural killer (NK) cells, which are responsible for patrolling the body in search of microscopic foreign invaders and infected cells.
- Scute, or Chinese skullcapmultiple scientific journals including Food & Chemical Toxicology; Bioscience, Biotechnology & Biochemistry; European Journal of Pharmacology; and Experimental Biology & Medicine report that scute can help block inflammation-causing enzymes, reduce free radical damage, promote normal breathing patterns, protect nerve cells from damage and soothe stomach discomforts.
- Reishi mushroomhas been scientifically studied and proven to help isolate viral strains, including influenza, and block the reproduction of infected cells, as reported in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology. Results from a Chinese study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food, show that Reishi can beneficially boost the bodys fatigue levels due to illness and improve immunity.
- Andrographisconducted at the Universities of Exeter and Plymouth in the United Kingdom, seven double-blind, placebo-controlled trials evaluated patients with the common cold. Individuals who were given andrographis reported significant upper respiratory improvements, compared to the placebo group.
- Isatisaccording to the Hebei Journal of Medicine, isatis has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and immune-boosting properties when it comes to colds and infection. The journal also indicates that isatis can boost the bodys production of NK cells.
You dont want to be left with a weakened immune system thats practically begging for foreign invaders to attack. Pre-order Super Immune5 Plus from Health Resources now because the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) indicates cold and flu season runs from early November through March.